A great candidate experience is not just essential to attracting and engaging the best people to work for your organisation, but also critical in maintaining an excellent reputation and a positive brand.
On the 7th June at 1pm BST / GMT+1 The RecHangout Show will be joined by the very best talent attraction and candidate experience leaders, including:
Gerry Crispin, co-founder of CareerXroads and the respected Candidate Experience Awards
Chris Hoyt, former Talent Engagement and Marketing Leader at Pepsico and Partner at CareerXroads
Lee Evans, Talent Acquisition Manager at KP Snacks
Charu Malhotra, Employer Branding Manager at Ferrero
We’ll be talking about:
- How the candidate experience can help maintain a great brand
- How to create a fantastic candidate experience in your organisation
- What candidates should expect
The #RecHangout is a monthly recruitment chat show hosted by Alan Whitford (RCEuro / Abtech Partnership), Louis Welcomme (Colleague Software), Mark Stephens (Smart Recruit Online) and Louise Triance (UK Recruiter).
- Register for this #RecHangout by filling in the form above. You will receive an email asking you to confirm you registration details. Soon after you have confirmed your registration you will receive an email with details of the webinar and a link to the live broadcast page with the subject line 'Your Webinar Link.'
- Join in with your questions and comments during the live stream via the WebinarJam inbuilt chat panel or by Tweeting using the hashtag #RecHangout. Louise Triance will be keeping a look out for your questions!
- After the #RecHangout you will also receive our 'Notes from the #RecHangout', full of additional resources and links, and our Slideshare presentation 'Highlights from the #RecHangout', to get a quick overview of the best take away quotes from our guests.
- We will send you reminders about future episodes of The Recruiters Hangout via our RecHangout e-newsletter. Simply unsubscribe from this list to stop future reminders.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Join our LinkedIn Group.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- View upcoming and past shows here.