For this month’s #RecHangout episode we’re teaming up with the acclaimed People Analytics conference to bring you an intriguing and informed hour of discussion on how talent and recruitment analytics can help you drive performance at your business.
Joining our regular panel on 23rd March at 1pm GMT will be Anthony Scarpino, Senior Director Talent Acquisition at Sodexo (USA), and Ian Bailie, Global Head, Talent Acquisition and People Planning at Cisco Systems, and David Green, Global Director, People Analytics at IBM. We will be discussing:
- What should recruiters and HR be measuring (and how should they be doing this)
- Why talent analytics matter
- How metrics can be interpreted and used to review and improve performance
- How to make better decisions using data
- How technology can help
The #RecHangout is a monthly recruitment chat show hosted by Alan Whitford (RCEuro / Abtech Partnership), Louis Welcomme (Colleague Software), Mark Stephens (Smart Recruit Online) and Louise Triance (UK Recruiter).
Registrants for this #RecHangout will receive a promotional code for £200 discount for People Analytics 2016 #PA16LON which takes place on 27-28th April at the QEII Centre, London.
The People Analytics conference, hosted by Tucana, is an annual HR event that has previously received wide ranging praise from both HR professionals and industry commentators. This April will see professionals and experts from around the globe converge on the QEII Centre for what is expected to be one of the most important HR analytics conferences on the European calendar.
'People Analytics 2016' is a multi-track event designed especially for professionals and executives in HR, talent, recruitment, OD, HRIS and analytics. The conference acts as a stage for the latest thinking in HR analytics, workforce planning and employee insight, by bringing together those looking to become more data-driven in decision making processes.
Anthony Scarpino - Senior Director of Talent Acquisition at Sodexo USA. Anthony direct's Sodexo's employer branding for U.S. recruitment using an integrated on and offline presence including the use of social media properties and other web 2.0 tools.
Ian Bailie - Global Head and Director of the Talent Acquisition and People Planning Operations team at Cisco. Ian leads the team that is responsible for delivering Analytics, Market Intelligence, Sourcing, Program Management, Tools and Systems that enable and transform the planning and attraction of talent for tomorrow's Cisco.
David Green - David is a Co-Chair of the 2016 People Analytics Conference, and is a respected influencer, writer and speaker on people analytics, talent acquisition and the future of work. He was recognised as Best Writer at the 2015 HR Tech Writers’ Awards, and was awarded one of ten LinkedIn Power Profiles for HR in January 2016. David’s role as Global Director, People Analytics Solutions at IBM enables him to help clients apply an analytical, insight led and business outcome focused approach to their talent strategies and people decisions.
- Register for this #RecHangout by filling in the form above. You will receive an email asking you to confirm you registration details. Soon after you have confirmed your registration you will receive an email with details of the webinar and a link to the live broadcast page with the subject line 'Your Webinar Link.'
- Join in with your questions and comments during the live stream via the WebinarJam inbuilt chat panel or by Tweeting using the hashtag #RecHangout. Louise Triance will be keeping a look out for your questions!
- After the #RecHangout you will also receive our 'Notes from the #RecHangout', full of additional resources and links, and our Slideshare presentation 'Highlights from the #RecHangout', to get a quick overview of the best take away quotes from our guests.
- We will send you reminders about future episodes of The Recruiters Hangout via our RecHangout e-newsletter. Simply unsubscribe from this list to stop future reminders.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Join our LinkedIn Group.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- View upcoming and past shows here.