Join us for a #RecHangout special on the 7th October – the day before UK Recruiter’s Technology Showcase in central London – as we discuss what the hell is going on with recruitment technology?
Recruitment is about finding people and forming long lasting relationships, right? So recruitment should be one of the most technology savvy industries in the world, correct? Well we will be bringing some clever people onto our show to discuss just these questions. You can join the conversation too, on Twitter #RecHangout and our live chat stream.
- The latest tech and new inventions
- The latest trends: video, psychometrics, ‘big data’, the CRM, inbound marketing, sourcing
- What should you, as a recruitment leader, be looking out for?
- What do recruitment businesses need to do to become data businesses
Our hosts include:
Alan Whitford – Abtech Partnership
Louis Welcomme – Colleague Software
Mark Stephens – Smart Recruit Online
Louise Triance – UK Recruiter and host of the Recruitment Technology Showcase
Our guests include:
Stephen O'Donnell – PC Evaluate and host of the National Online Recruitment Awards
Clair Bush – Broadbean
Christine Tautari – The Needle
Jack Parsons – Yourfeed and RecruitmentJack.com
The #RecHangout is hosted by Alan Whitford (RCEuro / Abtech Partnership), Louis Welcomme (Colleague Software), Mark Stephens (The Recruitment Alliance / Smart Recruit Online) and Louise Triance (UK Recruiter).
- Register for this #RecHangout by filling in the form above. You will receive an email asking you to confirm you registration details. Soon after you have confirmed your registration you will receive an email with details of the webinar and a link to the live broadcast page with the subject line 'Your Webinar Link.'
- Join in with your questions and comments during the live stream via the WebinarJam inbuilt chat panel or by Tweeting using the hashtag #RecHangout. Louise Triance will be keeping a look out for your questions!
- After the #RecHangout you will also receive our 'Notes from the #RecHangout', full of additional resources and links, and our Slideshare presentation 'Highlights from the #RecHangout', to get a quick overview of the best take away quotes from our guests.
- We will send you reminders about future episodes of The Recruiters Hangout via our RecHangout e-newsletter. Simply unsubscribe from this list to stop future reminders.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Join our LinkedIn Group.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- View upcoming and past shows here.