For our final #RecHangout of the year we are joined by Alex Moyle, founder of Selzig Consulting and Elevated Recruiting, and Andy Lord, COO and Founder of The Rethink Group – to discuss the intricacies of creating and implementing realistic and successful business plan and strategy for growth in 2016. Join the Recruiters Hangout Show for our Christmas special on on the 10th December at 12pm GMT. Registere here!
The #RecHangout is a monthly recruitment chat show hosted by Alan Whitford (RCEuro / Abtech Partnership), Louis Welcomme (Colleague Software), Mark Stephens (The Recruitment Alliance / Smart Recruit Online) and Louise Triance (UK Recruiter).
This is a MUST watch #RecHangout if you want to set yourself and your business up for a successful 2016.
Join In! Viewers are able to join in the conversation, ask questions and comment on Twitter using #RecHangout or within the webinar itself through our live chat function.
Andy Lord – COO and Founder of The Rethink Group
Andy has 20 years of ‘battle scars’ in the industry, building the Rethink Group from a start up to a global player in just 10 years.
Alex Moyle – Founder of Elevated Recruiting and Selzig Consulting
Alex has 17 years’ experience in the recruitment professional services sector, helping individuals, teams and companies increase sales performance by developing leaders, sales process and sales capability. Alex specialises in consultative selling, with a focus on generating opportunities before they come to market through strong client relationships.
- Register for this #RecHangout by filling in the form above. You will receive an email asking you to confirm you registration details. Soon after you have confirmed your registration you will receive an email with details of the webinar and a link to the live broadcast page with the subject line 'Your Webinar Link.'
- Join in with your questions and comments during the live stream via the WebinarJam inbuilt chat panel or by Tweeting using the hashtag #RecHangout. Louise Triance will be keeping a look out for your questions!
- After the #RecHangout you will also receive our 'Notes from the #RecHangout', full of additional resources and links, and our Slideshare presentation 'Highlights from the #RecHangout', to get a quick overview of the best take away quotes from our guests.
- We will send you reminders about future episodes of The Recruiters Hangout via our RecHangout e-newsletter. Simply unsubscribe from this list to stop future reminders.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Join our LinkedIn Group.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- View upcoming and past shows here.