Join this month's #RecHangout episode on the 6th July at 1pm BST / GMT+1 as we look how semantic, assessment, matching and AI technologies are helping recruiters and recruitment businesses match the right candidates with the right jobs. We'll be asking our guests, can algorithm really help recruiters do a better job of matching the right candidates with the right jobs?
The #RecHangout is a monthly recruitment chat show hosted by Alan Whitford (RCEuro / Abtech Partnership), Louis Welcomme (Colleague Software), Mark Stephens (Smart Recruit Online) and Louise Triance (UK Recruiter).
Joining us on the show are:
Jakub Zavrel, owner of semantic recruitment technology business, Textkernel
Dr Gorkan Ahmetoglu, Lecturer of Business Psychology at University College London and principle at Meta Profiling Ltd
Darshana Narayanan, Head of Research at Pymetrics.
We'll be discussing...
- Can algorithm match the right candidate to the right job?
- How can data help you make quality candidate assessments?
- Can technology reduce bias in the selection process?
- What technology and practices should your agency be using to match candidates with jobs?
- How will intelligent machines and semantic technology affect recruiting and the way we work?
- What does the future look like?
- Register for this #RecHangout by filling in the form above. You will receive an email asking you to confirm you registration details. Soon after you have confirmed your registration you will receive an email with details of the webinar and a link to the live broadcast page with the subject line 'Your Webinar Link.'
- Join in with your questions and comments during the live stream via the WebinarJam inbuilt chat panel or by Tweeting using the hashtag #RecHangout. Louise Triance will be keeping a look out for your questions!
- After the #RecHangout you will also receive our 'Notes from the #RecHangout', full of additional resources and links, and our Slideshare presentation 'Highlights from the #RecHangout', to get a quick overview of the best take away quotes from our guests.
- We will send you reminders about future episodes of The Recruiters Hangout via our RecHangout e-newsletter. Simply unsubscribe from this list to stop future reminders.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Join our LinkedIn Group.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- View upcoming and past shows here.